Join The Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion which can help players get amazing equipment. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a 2006 action role-playing game that is the successor of the 2002’s The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and a part of the Elder Scrolls Series. The developers of the game are Bethesda Game Studios, and the publishers are Bethesda Softworks 2K Games. Also, the game was released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360, and later in 2007, it was available for PlayStation 3. Well, the game has only the single-player mode, and the character has to choose seven major skills for himself.
The game shows a fictional place that is Cyrodiil, where the character is free to move so that he can complete his missions. All the games in the Elder Scrolls series are open-world, action role-playing games, so they didn’t wipe out their tradition in Oblivion and not even in the games that were about to release. Also, the team of Oblivion started working just after the release of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind in 2002. The reason could be the positive response of the players who love the quests in the games. One such task is The Dark Brotherhood quest. Now, it is simple to join the dark brotherhood quest. How? Read On.
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Gameplay
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is an open-world game that can be played in either first-person perspective or third-person perspective. In the game, the players are free to move anywhere as it is an open-world game, but some areas are locked until the players complete the quests it requires. Initially, players have to choose one race among humanoid and anthropomorphic races, and this is for character building. As the game continues, players develop their characters, and the main objective of the game is to develop the character only. So, initially, players also have to choose seven skills among so many other skills. These chosen skills will be their major skills, and the rest will be counted as minor skills of the character. They can level up their skills, and as they improve one skill, they get more powers and character qualities.
Furthermore, the players have to complete the quests which are provided in the game if he wants to keep on moving in the game. If the character comes in contact with poison or any kind of disease, then the health of the character decreases. Also, if the character is not resting and completing the quests continuously, then it may affect its powers while battling or doing anything. So, players must keep in mind that the sleep of the character is a must. Summing up, it is an endless game that keeps on progressing if you complete the tasks. The weapons like blades, axes, knives and other sharp things are very helpful as this game does not give you heavy guns. But, to enjoy the game, you must join the dark brotherhood in Oblivion initially. So to know how to join, read further.
Also Read: Best Games Like Elden Ring With Open-World And Player Freedom Elements
How To Join The Dark Brotherhood In Oblivion?
To join the dark brotherhood in Oblivion, there are some simple steps that the player has to follow carefully so that he can participate without any risks or other odd situations. So, here we have mentioned the steps. Follow these accordingly to join the dark brotherhood in oblivion and enjoy the rest of the Game.
- At first, the player has to kill an innocent, random, and less strong person in the Game. There are some people moving around, so choose any and try to kill them secretly.
- Now, go to sleep.
- After the player wakes up, he will see a man named Lucien Lachance giving instructions to kill a person, namely Rufio.
- Collect Blade of Woe from Lucien.
- The player will find Rufio in Inn of Ill Omen. Secretly enter the room where Rufio might be sleeping and Kill him.
- Now sleep beside Rufio, who is now dead.
- After the player wakes up, he will find Lucien again standing closely. He will instruct you to speak to Ocheeva.
- The player will find Ocheeva in Cheydinhal, where there is the “Abandoned House”.
- Open the lock of the house, then, after entering, find a black door.
- Activate it and then answer the question that it asks.
- After having a conversation with Ocheeva, the player is all set to enter the Dark Brotherhood Quest.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Role-Playing Games That Everyone Should Try